FREE Prairie Sweet Boutique 2016 Holiday Card Catalog
1 PDF File featuring 7 pages of Holiday Card Options and Address Labels, 1 PSD & PDF Order Form
Our 2016 Holiday Card Catalog is an excellent, free tool for your studio! Present this unbranded catalog and ordering form to your client in their ordering consultation to make the decision-making process quick and easy! This catalog was designed to work perfectly with our 2016 Entire Holiday Card Collection. We encourage you to purchase the entire collection as a bundle (you save $$ this way) and use this catalog as a selling tool for your clients.
- 1 PDF Catalog of the 6 Holiday Card Sets for the 2016 Season.
- Includes 1 page of optional coordinating address labels.
- This catalog is UNBRANDED so your studio can use it without showing the source to your clients.
- Print the catalog and include in your studio as a reference when clients are interested in purchasing holiday cards. (See ORDER FORM).
- Create an online catalog using a site like issuu.com. Or, simply put the pdf catalog on your site as a reference for holiday card purchases.
- Purchase the Entire 2016 Holiday Card Collection and you'll have every card option included in the catalog (at a discounted price) and will be ready to go!
- Use the FREE Holiday Card Ordering Form as an easy way to collect your client's card order.
By purchasing a design template from Prairie Sweet, you are entering into a licensing agreement. All Prairie Sweet Templates & Products are protected by U.S. Copyright Laws, Chapter 13, Section 1309.
You MAY use the purchased template for your business or for your own personal use only.
You MAY customize the template to best suit the needs of your clients or for your marketing purposes.
You MAY send flattened/customized unalterable files to your client as is appropriate.
You MAY NOT resell or share the purchased product or any part thereof or claim as your own.
You MAY NOT send unflattened (or .psd) files to any client or third party.
We reserve the right to prosecute any violators of the aforementioned license agreement.