FREE Prairie Sweet Boutique 2013 Holiday Card Catalog
1 PDF File featuring 16 pages of Holiday Card Options and Address Labels, 1 PSD & PDF Order Form
Thank you for downloading our 2013 Holiday Card Catalog from Prairie Sweet Boutique. This catalog was designed to work perfectly with our 2013 Holiday Card Collection. We encourage you to purchase the entire collection as a set (you save $$) and use this catalog as a selling tool for your clients.
- 1 PDF Catalog of the 12 Holiday Card Sets for the 2013 Season.
- Includes 2 pages of optional coordinating address labels.
- This catalog is UNBRANDED so your studio can use it without showing the source to your clients.
- Also included: A FREE Holiday Card Ordering Form PSD.
- Print the catalog and include in your studio as a reference when clients are interested in purchasing holiday cards. (See ORDER FORM).
- Create an online catalog using a site like issuu.com. Or, simply put the pdf catalog on your site as a reference for holiday card purchases.
- Purchase the Entire 2013 Holiday Card Collection and you'll have every card option included in the catalog (at a discounted price) and will be ready to go!
- Use the FREE Holiday Card Ordering Form as an easy way to collect your client's card order. The Order Form is provided as a PSD and PDF so you have the option to put your logo/branding info on it.
By purchasing a design template from Prairie Sweet, you are entering into a licensing agreement. All Prairie Sweet Templates & Products areprotected by U.S. Copyright Laws, Chapter 13, Section 1309.
You MAY use the purchased template for your business or for your own personal use only.
You MAY customize the template to best suit the needs of your clients or for your marketing purposes.
You MAY send flattened/customized unalterable files to your client as is appropriate.
You MAY NOT resell or share the purchased product or any part thereof or claim as your own.
You MAY NOT send unflattened (or .psd) files to any client or third party.
We reserve the right to prosecute any violators of the aforementioned license agreement.